- The Person who makes and keeps the fire going.
Holds the poking stick. Discusses positive and negative attributes of the wood.
- The Person who drinks too much and almost falls in the fire.
May be found the next morning sleeping in the woods +/- articles of clothing.
- The Person who forgets everything.
Popular items include toilet paper, dishcloth, salt, knife, sunscreen, bugspray.
- The Person who cooks ultra fancy, elaborate meals. Usually involves fresh herbs, lime juice and a dutch oven.
- The Person who brings the 10-person tent.
- The Person who brings the 1-person ultra-light tent or Hennessy hammock.
Has very expensive MSR stove and thinks Bear Grylls is a poser and a pussy.
- The Person who takes photos every 30 min and posts them on social media. Mandatory photos include: fire close-up, tents from a distance, sun though the woods and feet (#camplife #greatoutdoors #campfirefriends #roughingit )
- The Person who brings the Guitar. Or Ukulele. Or Didgeridoo. Or Djembe. Or Harmonica. Etc Etc Etc.
- The Person who thinks the walls of their tent are soundproof.
- The Person who sleeps in their camper vehicle. Enjoys talking about tiny homes, elaborate storage systems and solar power.